My mission is to bring a clear and long-term vision to Brampton Ward 2 and 6 as a trustee. With your support, we will build a better and stronger community that works for students and parents.
- Influence both provincial and federal politician to protect the right of students in public schools.
- Advocate for smaller classroom size for vulnerable students to have access to quality education.
- Ensure a better tracking system in place to monitor our most vulnerable students to ensure successful graduation.
- Improve the learning experiences for students by building respectful relationships with parents, students and community groups.
- Improve staffing and supports for students with special needs.
- Improve and expand ESL instruction and services.
- Ensure the implementation and expansion of anti-bullying, anti-racism, and anti-homophobia initiatives.
- Improve and expand interpretation and translation services for parents.
- Advocate for free public transit for all school aged children.